Blackheads Removal Routine:
Priti Asks- I have many blackheads pore on my nose and cheek portion. What should I do to clear it and for making smooth skin on that side.plz help me.thank you.
Stylebees Suggests- These are the five easy things which you need to rid your face of blackheads
- Keep your face clean, wash it atleast 2 times a day with a good facewash.
- Exfoliate weekly using a nice scrub. You can also use homemade scrub for this, check home made scrub here.
- Take steam once a week after exfoliating, it helps to cleanse your skin and open your pores.
- Apply honey and lemon blackhead removal mask. Check more details here. If you don’t have any issues with egg then you can also apply egg white on your face once in a while to tighten your skin.
- Finally apply a nice face pack.
So start following this routine and let us know how it works for you…